Dr. Jennifer Walden is a board certified plastic surgeon based in the Austin, Texas area and the CEO of Walden Cosmetic Surgery & Laser Center, which she founded in 2012. This center, located at the Westlake Medical Center, is a fully accredited by AAAASF and features state of the art technology. Dr. Walden also has a private practice in Austin. She was one of the first surgeons to perform a large number of labiaplasties and vaginoplasties using laser machine technology. Dr. Walden is a very skilled and experienced professional. Some of her past experience includes:
• She was the Attending Surgeon in Plastic Surgery at Manhattan Eye, Ear and Throat Hospital from 2008 to 2011
• She also served as the Aesthetic Surgery Program Director at Manhattan Eye, Ear, and Throat Hospital
• She was the Clinical Instructor of Surgery (Plastic Surgery) at New York University Langone Medical Center
• She is a Clinical Assistant Professor in Plastic Surgery at The University of Texas Southwestern.
Dr. Walden has received many awards for her excellence in the plastic surgery field. Some of these awards include:
• In 2014 she was recognized as one of the Texas Super Doctors by Texas Monthly.
• She was listed as Harper’s Bazaar’s 24 Best Beauty Surgeons in 2014.
• She was named as one of Castle Connelly’s “Top Doctors” in 2016.
American Association of Plastic Surgeons
• She was selected for membership into the American Association of Plastic Surgeons in 2016, an invitation-only, honorary, academic society.
Dr. Jennifer Walden attended the University of Texas from 1990 to 1994 where she graduated with a B.A. in Biology. She then received her medical degree from The University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston, and also completed a residency in plastic surgery at this school. She completed her Aesthetic Surgery fellowship at Manhattan Eye, Ear, and Throat Hospital in 2004.
To know more click: here.