In our internet age, it is easy to find a number of reviews posted about doctors. Dr. Jennifer Walden is a plastic surgeon based in Austin, TX area. She has a thriving practice providing a wide range of services to her patients. Dr. Walden has received overwhelmingly positive reviews from multiple patients on a number of different reviewing sites.
Almost all of Dr. Walden’s ratings at Real Patient Ratings are very positive. Those providing ratings on that site are impressed with Dr. Walden’s practice when they first step in the doors. Several reviewers complimented the beautiful office space and felt that it helped to provide a relaxing atmosphere.
Dr. Walden’s staff received a number of compliments. Patients were impressed by the staff’s caring attitude and by the professionalism of the staff.
Dr. Walden herself received high praise. Patients noted that Dr. Walden took the time to answer their questions. They did not feel as if they were rushed in and out of the examining room. Many reviewers stated that the outcome of their procedure was better than they expected,
On another doctor reviewing site called Vitals, Dr, Jennifer Walden has been the recipient of Patient Choice Awards. Virtually all of the reviews of the doctor on this site are positive and complimentary.
One reviewer in particular provided information as to how Dr. Walden was able to correct damage caused by a procedure that was performed by another plastic surgeon. This reviewer stated that Dr. Walden not only repaired the damage, she performed the procedure the way that it should have been done to begin with. Needless to say, this patient was highly satisfied by the treatment she received from Dr. Walden and from the doctor’s associates.
On multiple reviewing sites, patients of Dr. Jennifer Walden have provided positive reviews. Both the doctor and her staff are highly rated.
To Know More Click Here
Dr. Jennifer Walden is a board certified plastic surgeon based in the Austin, Texas area and the CEO of Walden Cosmetic Surgery & Laser Center, which she founded in 2012. This center, located at the Westlake Medical Center, is a fully accredited by AAAASF and features state of the art technology. Dr. Walden also has a private practice in Austin. She was one of the first surgeons to perform a large number of labiaplasties and vaginoplasties using laser machine technology. Dr. Walden is a very skilled and experienced professional. Some of her past experience includes:
• She was the Attending Surgeon in Plastic Surgery at Manhattan Eye, Ear and Throat Hospital from 2008 to 2011
• She also served as the Aesthetic Surgery Program Director at Manhattan Eye, Ear, and Throat Hospital
• She was the Clinical Instructor of Surgery (Plastic Surgery) at New York University Langone Medical Center
• She is a Clinical Assistant Professor in Plastic Surgery at The University of Texas Southwestern.
Dr. Walden has received many awards for her excellence in the plastic surgery field. Some of these awards include:
• In 2014 she was recognized as one of the Texas Super Doctors by Texas Monthly.
• She was listed as Harper’s Bazaar’s 24 Best Beauty Surgeons in 2014.
• She was named as one of Castle Connelly’s “Top Doctors” in 2016.
American Association of Plastic Surgeons
• She was selected for membership into the American Association of Plastic Surgeons in 2016, an invitation-only, honorary, academic society.
Dr. Jennifer Walden attended the University of Texas from 1990 to 1994 where she graduated with a B.A. in Biology. She then received her medical degree from The University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston, and also completed a residency in plastic surgery at this school. She completed her Aesthetic Surgery fellowship at Manhattan Eye, Ear, and Throat Hospital in 2004.
To know more click: here.
It is very uncomfortable going about our daily activities with one part of the body in pain. This can be any part of the body, but the most painful one is the skeletons and the muscles. One is supposed to visit their doctors for a checkup to determine the cause of the pain and what type of therapy they will receive.
Orthopedic is the treatment performed to the patients with either skeleton or muscles problems. According to medical professionals, not all muscles and skeleton problems need surgery. One should visit a registered orthopedic doctor to perform the required surgery and even give proper treatment to their pain. There are different muscles and skeleton problems that patients suffer, but the commons ones include the following;
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament ( ACL) Reconstruction: this is knee surgery. The knee can rapture when engaging in sports or the case when the twist in the wrong way. During the procedure, the orthopedic doctor removes the worn out alignment and another tissue from the patient’s body or from a donor they make a new ACL.
- Spine Surgery: Spine injuries are very common, and it is critical that those with the problem consider surgery. The procedure helps the patient to reduce pain and be able to do their activities. During the surgery procedure, the medical experts join the spine bone together to reduce their movement.
Doctor Greg Finch is an orthopedic doctor with a vast knowledge in the orthopedic surgery procedures. Dr. Greg Finch mainly specializes in pediatric, trauma, and spine orthopedic procedures. Greg Finch is a qualified orthopedic surgeon, who can perform the following procedures; cervical spinal surgery, spinal fusion, lumbar spinal surgery, and anterior spinal fusion.
After his graduation he got his Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (FRACS), Dr. Finch got an opportunity to work with one of the best health specialist who deals with spine in the United States, Germany, and the United Kingdom. In 1991 Greg Finch graduated from Auckland Medical School, and then he attended Royal College Surgeons Melbourne.